- Do you listen attentively to what people say?
- Do you demonstrate an awareness of how others are feeling?
- Do you accurately identify the underlying causes of the other person’s perspective?
- Do you express an understanding of the other person’s perspective
- Embed authentic, ethical behaviours into the DNA of the organisation
- Build strong, collaborative relationships based on emotional intelligence
- Create a Performance Enhancing Culture… altogether known as Transpersonal Leadership.
Research, industry, and AGI
A transfer of knowledge to industry is a good thing: One purpose of a university is to benefit society by disseminating knowledge, and one way this can be done is by commercialising research. Universities and research institutions are a dynamo for entrepreneurship, and for innovation in large companies. READ MORE
For success in product development – start at square zero
When it comes to the commercial success of a technology-led product, there are a number of factors that come into play along the development journey. Have the regulatory requirements been met? Can the design be produced at a viable cost? Is it possible to ensure the quality of the manufacturing process? The list goes on. READ MORE
The not-so-small matter of scale: Making it big in microfluidics
Microfluidics is a key technology enabling the development of rapid in-vitro diagnostics (IVD). With applications including COVID-19 testing, cardiac arrest assessment and STD screening, decentralised rapid diagnostics are shaping up to be a major part of the future of healthcare and wellness monitoring. READ MORE