The STEM Advisers Hub is the perfect toolbox to help commercialise your innovation.
We are a network of business advisers who specialise in one or more of the STEM sectors (science, technology, engineering, maths, medical, manufacturing). In order to provide you with choice, we also actively encourage multiple advisers from each specialism.
This new Oxford-based network has been set up specifically to support innovators in the STEM sectors by providing:
1. A central resource of helpful, relevant information and tips
2. Answers to specific questions in our forum
3. Access to a variety of business specialists who understand your market sector
Maybe you have a general or very specific query about IP, marketing or insurance?
At Venturefest we are offering the opportunity to book a consultation with specialists who understand your business and get some free advice. We advise you to book with more than one expert in your area of interest. That way you can increase your research and, if you need help in the future, you can decide with whom you would prefer to work.
The STEM Advisers Hub range of services includes:
- – ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- – BRANDING AND DESIGN
- – BID WRITING
- – BUSINESS PLANNING AND FORECASTING
- – COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- – EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- – FUNDRAISING
- – HUMAN RESOURCES
- – INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND EXPORT
- – IP PROTECTION AND LEGALS
- – INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- – LEADERSHIP COACHING
- – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- – PROPERTY
- – RECRUITMENT
- – R&D TAX
- – SALES AND MARKETING
- – TRAINING
Make connections that lead to new investments, new businesses and new ideas in the high-tech sector in Oxfordshire.